We have limited places to camp next to the festival grounds. The cost is 15€ per person and can be purchased HERE with your online ticket.
Toilets will be available for you.
On Friday, you can arrive from 3 p.m. Please follow the signs for the festival.
Those who arrive for camping can drive directly to the campsite and park next to their tent. You are allowed to bring food and drink ( please not in glass containers ) but this is of course prohibited from the Festival grounds Camping and driving at the campsite is at your own risk. Generators / generators are prohibited at the campsite.
- Hopfenmühle 10, Mottgers, Tel: 06664 500
RV parks at the local swimming pool
Hotels in the area
- Hotel RegenaHealth Resort & Spa
Ernst-Putz-Strasse 52, 97769 Bad Brückenau: Tel +49 9741 801820, E: email@example.com W: www.regena.de
- This luxury hotel offers a special price to visitors of Sinner Rock. So be sure to tell them that you’re going to SinnerRock.
- Burg Schwarzenfels, Familie Hölzer : Tel 06664-919140
- Fränkischer Hof, Zeitlofs : Tel.: 09746-9308360
- The organizer accepts no liability for material or physical damage.
- The bringing of glass containers, cans, plastic canisters, pyrotechnic articles and weapons as well as tape recordings, film and video cameras is prohibited. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the venue.
- A security check is carried out upon entry. The security personnel are instructed to carry out physical inspections. The right to refuse entry for good reason (against reimbursement of the entrance fee) is reserved.
- Children under 13 years … Admission free
- There are a few rules of conduct that you should observe when living together during the festival:
- Having fun is always a must
- Avoid garbage! Use the garbage cans and collection points! We collect used glass in separate containers!
- Zero tolerance for hard drugs! Festival ban!!!!!!
- Every conflict is, if anything, a conflict of words. Those who threaten violence are expelled
OPEN AIR FESTIVAL:
No – Go’s
Your own alcohol
Umbrella mostly useless, rather rainproof clothing
Festival site at the Aspenweg – 50°15’04.9″N 9°37’21.6″E